Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Eco = Fair?

I tagged along for a quick shopping experience at Target yesterday. I'm wondering if eco-friendly qualifies as fair trade. I would hope those sustainable promoting companies wouldn't be that two-faced to treat their workers unfairly. I guess I'll do as much investigating as possible. I think I'm starting to go through the grievance period of not being able to buy things that the lay world can. It's not that I necessarily want or need anything, but feeling like an outcast isn't that fun, turns out that never gets better after the pubescent years. It's hard being a good person all the time haha, joke. It hasn't even been a month yet though so I'm hoping I'll be able to get over the grieving part.

Pick of the day: http://www.bynature.co.uk/ciel-organic-cotton-boy-shorts-42520-0.html

To answer my question before, they DO make ethical undergarments. Cheaper than Victoria's!

No comments:

Post a Comment