Saturday, January 16, 2010

Is it Fair Under There?

Hey there - sorry it's been a few days. School has started and I'm trying to get my act together. You know how New Year's Resolutions are supposed to start January 1st? They should really start like Jan. 20th. It takes a while to get all the kinks worked out. The budget for my organic/sustainable groceries has just been refreshed finally after being wiped out from the holidays. I tried my best but sometimes I had to just eat.
I'm realizing that there is going to have to be more exceptions to my resolution. For example, I'm grocery shopping for my grandma and I didn't buy everything sustainably, most, but not all. She's technically paying for it though, so it's not so bad. Her budget is limited because she is single and doesn't have a job obviously.
I haven't faced any material objects obstacles yet, meaning something that I NEED but can't find fairly traded. I'm thinking about undergarments though, they are going to be needed soon and I haven't found those anywhere yet. Conundrum.

Product of the day: A really cute cardigan regularly 90 dollars now only 30! This website is having a huge sale right now FYI!

http://www.fairindigo.com/cproduct_info.php/fair_trade/Women_Sale-Tops/product_name/Chunky_Blend_Zip_Cardigan/products_id/29

No comments:

Post a Comment