Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gotta Have It....No More

Today I came across this great half price calendar at a chain bookstore. It was perfect for my workout log. Temptation was really biting at me. "Well it's not clothing, or coffee, or tea, or chocolate...the things that are really centered around poor trading practices." Still. I didn't know who made it or how and if they were treated fairly. It wasn't something I needed. No deal. I really wanted it. The fact is though I'm still alive. I can probably make my own calendar and I'm not out eight bucks. I'm kind of glad I finally faced something I really wanted. I was beginning to think this would be too easy.

http://www.second-world.com/sw/item.php?id=27

Today's pick is a stylish silver bracelet that is only $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment